Notice of Shipping Delays: Due to COVID-19, shipments may be delayed 5 – 7 days, but please rest assured your order will still be delivered to you. We appreciate your patience in these difficult times.
New Tri-fold Brochure
- May 31, 2013
Is a Wind-Driven Aeration System right for me?
Windmill Aerator Options:
Every Aeration windmill that Outdoor Water Solutions sells has the same windmill head. We use the same blades, hub assembly, compressor, tail arms, and tail fins on all of our windmills. The only difference between the windmill shown here are the towers.
- One system is designed to aerate up to a 2 to 3 acre pond
- Multiple systems can be installed for larger bodies of water
- One system can be used to aerate a section of the larger body of water
- Operates in as little as 3-5 mph winds
- Can be located up to 1000 feet from the body of water
- No electricity required
- Improves water ecosystem naturally, with no additional cost
- System can be combined with an electric aerator using a control box
Check out our new tri-fold brochure! You can click to see it or you can download the PDF here.
We are not mailing these tri-folds, you can only access them via the website.