1/2 HP Palatial SW Solar
New 1/2 HP Palatial SW Solar Fountain – Perfect for shallow ponds or remote ponds where you want a beautiful display fountain.
The 1/2 HP Palatial SW Solar Fountain is a high-quality direct drive solar-powered fountain designed for shallow or smaller ponds (up to 1/2 or 3/4 acres) where you want the visual benefits of a fountain. All components are commercial quality and made in the United States. In conclusion, Outdoor Water Solutions is the Industry leader for solar aeration and solar fountains.
- Proprietary centrigual pump designed to create impressive displays
- Operates in only 18″ of water
- Comes with 4 different nozzle options
- No need for electricity, solar powered
- Everything included except for mounting poles for the solar panels
This is a commercial quality system that includes:
- 4 – 36v Solar Panels with > 1,440 watts of power
- 100′ power cord standard – we can provide lengths up to 300′
- 36″ high quality polystyrene filled float
- Stainless steel Franklin water cooled motor
- 2 year warranty on the motor, fountain and controller
- 15 year warranty on solar panels
For more information on our solar fountain options, click here.
The CENTRIFUGAL PUMP DISPLAY FOUNTAIN’s unique center discharge pump design keeps the shaft of the submersible motor and the discharge in a vertical position. This allows the entire weight of the fountain to remain in the center of the float. This also makes the fountain easy to install and remove from the float without special mounting brackets or hardware. Our centrifugal pump design produces high pressure, which creates terrific heights and displays using far less horsepower compared to other fountain equipment. This fountain should only be used for aesthetics because the volume of water being pumped into the air is not enough to be considered an aerating device by oxygen transfer testing and Outdoor Water Solutions’ standards.
The Palatial SW Solar fountain comes standard with (4) different nozzle spray patterns. A flow reduction disc is also available and will restrict the flow in smaller ponds. Additionally, this is a direct drive fountain and does not contain batteries so will run during daylight hours.