20′ 4-Legged Powder Coated Windmill Aeration System includes – Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Airline, 50 ft. Weighted Airline, Hose Connector Pack, Tower Hinges, and an optional Personalized Tailfin.
Sizes are all 20′. The 20′ 4-Legged Powder Coated Windmill Aeration System includes everything you need to get your pond or lake aerated. It is simple to install and easy to maintain. It also has a 5-year warranty on the compressor, which is unmatched in the industry. Our windmill aeration system has a newly redesigned head with improved blades and front dome. This allows for better airflow. With these redesigns, you can count on your windmill head turning even in low wind situations.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73″ in diameter, which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads’ higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10′, 20′ or even 30′ deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam II” technology minimizes bearing fatigue with new Stainless Steel components
- Patent-pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better airflow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to the shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output – 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full five-year warranty on bearings and cams!
Available in the following colors:
- Blue & White
- Forest Green
- Green & Yellow
- Red & White
- Custom (1 or 2 colors)
Optional Personalized Tailfin:
- Lettering or Logo on each side of the tail fin