Font`N-Aire Platinum 2HP
The Font`N-Aire Platinum 2HP fountain line has four major components:
- constructed of rugged polyethylene molded plastic with UV inhibitors and filled with non-hygroscopic pressure molded polystyrene foam.
POWER DRIVE ASSEMBLY
- mounting structure (drive structure assembly), pump/propeller, nozzle, and motor.
ELECTRICAL SERVICE CABLE ASSEMBLY
- 100’ (standard) of AWG# 12/4 submersible cable and a submersible quick disconnect connector, which plugs into the fountain.
24-hour time clock with multiple off/on trippers, a Franklin Electric start and run QD capacitor box, and an inline ELCI ground fault protector with a standard 230 volt, 15 amp plug. All of the components are prewired and mounted on a 16” x 14” plate. Outdoor Water Solutions exclusively uses the Franklin Electric 600M submersible motor on all fountain lines. The water cooled and lubricated motor is specifically designed for lake and pond fountain applications and is environmentally safe.
The PROPELLER PUMP AERATING FOUNTAIN (with our scientifically engineered foul resistant propeller) pumps a large volume of water into the air through a specifically designed nozzle (Carnival). This causes the large column of water to shear into millions of micro droplets exposing more water to the atmosphere. As the aerated water returns to the parent body of water surface, The pump creates turbulence in a 360 degree radius outward from the fountain increasing the interface of air to water, therefore transferring the atmospheric oxygen to the water
- No seals or bearings to maintain.
- High speed, foul resistant propellers or impellers, provide high shear water spraying action. No lazy sprays, bubbles, or slow boil of water.
- One piece square flotation for stability to minimize any oscillation that can occur with round floats.
- Watertight, removable, 100’ power cable is standard. Additional cable lengths are available in 50’ increments.
- ETL listed (ANSI/UL508) control panel with time clock (adjustable in 15-minute increments), and Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ELCI) (US only).
- Exclusive Franklin Electric Sand Fighter submersible motor, which implements the use of a silicon carbide mechanical sealing system.
- 3 year Limited Warranty