For those pond owners with an existing tower and are interested in merely the windmill head, we offer the Outdoor Water Solutions functional windmill head. This comes with the complete head, blades, functional compressor, tail arms, and tail fin. It also includes 100′ of airline and 1 airstone diffuser with a backflow valve.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73″ in diameter, which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads’ higher torque. This head can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10′, 20′ or even 30′ deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam II” technology minimizes bearing fatigue with new Stainless Steel components
- Patent-pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better airflow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to the shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output – 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5-year warranty on bearings and cams
Before you purchase this head, please ensure that your windmill tower can support approximately 200 lbs. Your tower will also need to be retrofitted to accept a 2.0″ pivot tube that the Windmill Compressor is backed by.