This backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high-quality craftsmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products. By using “HDG” or hot-dipped galvanized steel for the tower and head, you’re getting a decorative windmill that will last, just like the old-time windmills you see out on the farm. We also use high-quality sealed bearings on the windmill fan, which turns and turns without locking up. Plus, the head is a full 30” and is proportion to the 11’6” body. The body features a sturdy, 4-legged design that has a minimal 2’8” footprint. The package includes ground stakes to anchor your new windmill. All you need is a bit of concrete to attach it to. This windmill is designed to be easy to install and ships in one box. The red-tipped windmill head is a lovely addition to any yard. It stands out in an eye-catching way.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- Measures 11’6″ to the top of the fan blades. The base measures 2’8″ wide.
- 1 piece 30” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast, and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in many powder coated finishes – traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors