The large wood backyard windmill is a great new item just added to our product line.
This large wood backyard windmill is a new addition to the Outdoor Water Solutions product line. This unit looks great and has red tipped blades for that old-time traditional look. A high-quality stained wooden windmill, it is waterproofed and pre-drilled for easy assembly.
This windmill would look great in your yard, along your driveway, or on your acreage. This decorative large wood windmill would look great in your yard, along your driveway, or on your property. The red tipped blades add that old-time traditional look for wood windmills yet are designed as a one-piece head for ease of assembly. Each windmill has two high-quality sealed bearings and a large nylock nut to keep the head in place in high winds. This windmill also comes with ground stake anchors that attach to the four legs to hold your unit in place (note: we recommend setting each of these into some concrete, so they don’t pull up in high winds).
The large backyard windmill comes un-assembled, complete with the tower and head assembly. The fan is made out of 14-gauge galvanized steel with red painted tips. Fan diameter is 40″, and the unit is 13′ 9″ tall.
- High-quality, stained wood that is weatherproof
- Holes are pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Fan diameter is 40” and 14-gauge galvanized steel
- Fan blades tipped in red for old-time traditional look
- Head is one piece includes two high-quality sealed bearings and large nylock nut
- Small wooden backyard windmill stands 13’9”
- Has 49” base
- Includes ground stakes for safe mounting
- Ships on a pallet
- Includes a structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes but still functions and spins
- Simple, fast, and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package)
- All in one system
- Can be assembled by two people in one to two days