The OWS DW Classic 8 Solar Aerator is designed to aerate ponds and lakes where you want dependable performance for deeper or larger bodies of water.
This OWS DW Classic 8 Solar Aerator system is built with the best components available and uses high pressure, high output compressors to move lots of air to where you need it most. This is a direct drive system that operates during moderately cloudy days giving you more run time than other battery free systems with total daily CFM that far exceeds all other solar aerators on the market.
- OWS Quantum™ compressor
- Oil-less piston and hard coated aluminum cylinder with permanently lubricated bearings
- Aerates ponds up to 35′ deep with a rocking piston design
- High quality aluminum cabinet with (2) circulating fans, oil filled pressure gauge and pressure relief valve
- High output solar panels provided along with fabricated solar mounting racks designed to stand up to 95mph winds
- 3 year Warranty on all Quantum compressors. Covers all pistons, bearings and major components.
- 5 year Warranty on diffusers, bases and airline
- 15 year Warranty on solar panels
- Lifetime Warranty against rust on all OWS aluminum cabinets
OWS DW Classic 8 Solar Aerator Include:
- 3/4 hp Compressor with 6.0 CFM of air at 5 psi
- Powder Coated Aluminum Cabinet
- 2 Circulating Fans to Keep the Compressor Cool
- 2 Adjustable Valves
- 1 OWS High Output Solar Controller
- 6 Solar Panels with Aluminum Frames
- Prefabricated Solar Mounting Racks for Ease of Installation
- Quick Cable Disconnects
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
- 400′ of 1/2″ Weighted Airline
- 2 Optimal Air™ Four Disc Diffusers
- Optional Noise Reduction Kit Available (EAU0452)
- Can also add Additional 1/2″ Weighted Airline for Longer Runs
This system produces a lot of air without the added cost and maintenance of batteries and charge controllers. This gives you substantially more air per day at a lower cost than battery powered systems or even electrical systems if you have to run power.
NOTE: Customer will need to purchase two mounting poles locally. We’ll provide the specs regarding pole length, diameter and thickness for each system
Why Solar Aeration?
Not everyone wants to run power to their pond or lake, especially if the cost is prohibitive. In addition, there are also some people that want to use green energy instead of paying the power companies every month. Solar-powered aeration is a great alternative, and because of our high output compressors, we can produce as much air or even more air each day than alternative systems on the market. Above all, no matter how deep your pond is, we have a solar aerator for you.
The key to using solar aeration for large or deep ponds is proper equipment. Our solar pond aeration systems can aerate even the deepest ponds to make sure your pond ecosystem is healthy and functional. In addition, our solar aeration systems are the gold-standard in the industry, known for long life and ease-of-use. OWS compressors are designed for high output in high-pressure situations, like very deep ponds. With the right configuration of solar panels and our Quantum Compressors, we ensure your pond has all the air it needs. These are direct drive systems and will only run during sunlight hours; however, we use a variable speed controller to get partial operation in lower light conditions.