Root Wad Fish Attractor-Mossback
Ideal for providing shallow water habitat, the Root Wad Fish Attractor creates a shoreline sanctuary for fry and baitfish while providing ambush structure for cruising sport fish. This Root Wad creates the ideal habitat to help your pond. You will be about to grow large bluegill, bass, and crappie using this fish attractor to create a suitable habitat. Most ponds and lakes lack a suitable structure to protect smaller baitfish or provide a structured environment for larger fish.
But with the Root Wad, you can feel confident that you are doing all you can to grow the largest trophy-size fish.
You will be the envy of all your fisherman friends when you grow your fish using the Root Wad Fish Attractor. This fish attractor is ideal for shallow water habitats starting at about 6 feet deep. It has a 20” scuffed PVC trunk and nine 46” textured, flexible composite limbs to help your fish grow large. Best of all, it can be placed vertically by hanging it from a dock or pier or horizontally at the bottom of your pond or lake. You can use it in conjunction with other fish attractors to create a massive brush-pile-style protective habitat!
One 20” scuffed PVC trunk & Nine 46” flexible and textured composite limbs
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S. and made from recycled plastic for a true green feel.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths – from 6 ft. up to 20 ft. or 30 ft.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Secure a concrete block (not included) to your product by adding a MossBack Fish Habitat Block Adapter (sold separately).