Safe Haven Kit Fish Attractor
Cluster three Safe Haven Kit Fish Attractor units together to provide maximum sanctuary and shade for your fry and baitfish. In addition, place a Safe Haven Kit near a Root Wad Kit to create the ultimate safe zone from shoreline to deeper water.
Double the size of the Root Wad, the Safe Haven is designed for slightly deeper applications. Increase survival rates in your lake or pond by providing both shallow and deep-water sanctuary for your fry and baitfish. The condensed-limb pattern creates safe zones for smaller fish, shade, and ambush cover for sport fish. This fish attractor can be placed alone or in combination with the Root Wad or Trophy Tree to protect large numbers of fish and provide an excellent habitat. Additionally, you can even put this together in combination with other Safe Haven Kit Fish Attractors to construct a massive habitat for your fish.
In addition, the Safe Haven Kit is designed to promote phytoplankton and algae growth to help your fish grow big and strong.
Your pond will be the envy of all your friends with the Safe Haven. It is made in the U.S. of three 40” scuffed PVC trunks with fifty-four 46” composite, textured limbs. Additionally, because it is made from recycled plastic, it is green, so you have helped the overall environment while helping your pond environment. In conclusion, it can be placed horizontally at the bottom of your lake or pond or mounted vertically on your dock pier or dock using the included cables.
Three 40” scuffed PVC trunk, Fifty Four 46” flexible and textured composite limbs, one three-post base, one three-hole shade top
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S. and made from recycled plastic for a true green feel.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths – from 6 ft. up to 20 ft. or 30 ft.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these together and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Easy to assemble – comes with mounting cables so you can attach to your dock, pier, or concrete blocks.