This backyard windmill is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products. It has been built to the same high standards as all our full-size windmills.
These measure 8’3″ tall and 2′ wide at the base. They turn 360 degrees, and the head spins, so they look great! The head is a full 27” and is easy to assemble.
These windmills look great in any yard. At 8’3”, it’s tall enough to attract attention and stand out while still being small enough to not overwhelm your property. With its small, 2’ footprint and 4-legged design, this windmill is the perfect complement to any yard. Its small size makes it ideal for smaller yards or those who already have decorations in their yard.
This small backyard windmill includes everything you need right out of the box. These include ground stakes for mounting; the only thing you need to get separate is some concrete for locking in the ground stakes. Weighing just 51 pounds, this windmill can be installed by just one or two people in just an afternoon.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast, and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package)
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Sealed bearings for long life (no bushings!)
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder-coated finishes – traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow, or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
- Also available with Red or Black tips