The Solar Pond Aerator 2 AerMaster Direct Drive Aeration System is great for ponds up to 3/4 of an acre in size and comes as a turnkey system.
There is nothing else to buy other than some concrete to set your post to set your Solar Pond Aerator 2 AerMaster Direct Drive Aeration System in. The mounting frames are pre-cut and pre-drilled to mount the 2 panels in parallel. Includes quick cable disconnects to make assembly much easier and a 5′ galvanized steel mounting pole with instructions.
The Solar Pond Aerator 2 – AerMaster DD includes:
- Direct Drive DC Solar Compressor rated at 2.2 CFM
- Powder Coated Aluminum Cabinet with Lifetime Warranty against Rust
- DC Cooling Fan with Guards
- 2 Polycrystalline Solar Panels
- OWS DD Solar Controller Module
- Aluminum Mounting Frame with Adjustable Settings
- Galvanized Mounting Pole
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge
- 100′ of High Quality 1/2″ ID Weighted Airline
- 1 Low PSI Optimal™ Air Double Disc Diffuser with Self Sinking Base
- Optional: Sound Kit for Aerator Cabinet ($249.00)
- 2 year warranty on compressors and electrical components
- 5 year warranty on all diffusers, bases, and airline
- 15 year warranty on solar panels
- Lifetime warranty against rust on OWS aluminum cabinets
An Aeration System for Your Pond
Investing in a solar aeration system is an integral part of keeping your pond healthy. Your main goal is to have the pond water clean and clear from any pond scum and debris. Another reason why you should aerate your pond is to have balanced oxygen levels. However, the question remains: Which aeration system should you get? One of the options you can consider is a solar aeration system. Let’s go over some of the reasons why a solar aeration system would suit your needs.
One of the first reasons a solar aeration system would work best for your pond is the location. If you live in a rural area where you have an abundance of open spaces, you can take advantage of the sun’s rays. Solar power works perfectly in this situation. It will also work out if you cannot connect an aerator using electricity. This may also be the case if the pond is far from the electrical source. Solar aeration also works well if there is too much ground clutter to make windmill aeration practical.
Saving Money and Saving Energy
Another reason to invest in a solar aeration system is energy savings. By using solar power for your aerator, you will be able to save money on electricity. Rest assured that our solar aeration systems come in various sizes, so the system will be powerful enough to aerate an entire body of water, even a large pond. Even on those moderately cloudy days, you are sure to get use from your solar aeration system. These aeration systems are quite reliable and environmentally friendly.
Want to know more about solar aeration? Click here.