The Solar Pond Aerator 3 AerMaster Direct Drive Aeration System is great for ponds up to 1 1/2 acres in size and comes as a turnkey system.
With the Solar Pond Aerator 3 AerMaster Direct Drive Aeration System, all you need is some concrete to set your post. The mounting frames are pre-cut and pre-drilled to mount the 2 panels in parallel. Includes quick cable disconnects to make assembly much easier and a 5′ galvanized steel mounting pole with instructions.
- Direct Drive DC Solar Compressor rated at 2.2 CFM
- Powder Coated Aluminum Cabinet with Lifetime Warranty against Rust
- DC Cooling Fan with Guards
- 2 Polycrystalline Solar Panels
- OWS DD Solar Controller Module
- Aluminum Mounting Frame with Adjustable Settings
- Galvanized Mounting Pole
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge
- 2 rolls of 100′ of High Quality 1/2″ ID Weighted Airline
- 2 Low PSI Optimal™ Air Single Disc Diffusers with Self Sinking Bases
- Optional: Sound Kit for Aerator Cabinet ($249.00)
What is DD Solar Aeration?
Outdoor Water Solutions offers a line of affordable, quiet, high-efficiency solar pond aerators. Available with and without accessories and in multiple configurations, all with “Direct Drive™” DD Technology. Therefore, if you have a small to medium pond or your pond is shallow, our Direct Drive Aeration Systems are perfect for you.
Our Direct Drive Solar Pond Aerators is configurable in numerous ways to meet all your pond aeration needs. Our solar pond aeration systems work great for aerating small to medium-sized ponds to ensure it is healthy and functional. Because our solar aeration systems are the gold-standard in the industry, you can count on us to provide top-quality aerators that are easy to maintain and practical for your needs.
Our compressors are designed for high output in all situations, so you know your pond will have proper aeration. We can configure our systems to meet your needs. With our Direct Drive DC Solar Compressor, we ensure your pond has all the air it needs. Above all, these systems are turnkey. Your pond can be aerated immediately upon installation. Plus, since this system is all-inclusive, you only need to get a little concrete for your pole, and you are ready to aerate your pond.