Texas Avenger Fish Feeder
100 lbs. or 250 lbs. Texas Avenger Fish Feeders
We have looked far and wide to find the best-made Fish Feeders in the U.S. and have partnered with MB Ranch King on their new innovative feeders. This fish feeder is available in 100 lbs. or 250 lbs. depending on your fishing needs. This feeder tilts up to 45º and swivels 180º, so your feed goes precisely where you want it. Plus, this feeder includes a 5-watt, commercial-grade solar panel with a handy rechargeable battery.
- One base for both dock and shore mounting
- Base tilts up to 45º for optimal feeding even on steep banks
- Base also swivels 180º to put the feed exactly where you want it
- Single-stage motor for simplicity
- Includes 5-watt commercial grade solar panel and rechargeable battery
- Solar panel mounts on top lid for optimal sunlight and won’t break off like other feeders
- 10-year warranty on camo finish, 5 years on timer, and 2 years on motor
- Feeds up to 5/16″ fish food and also feeds corn as a game feeder
- Two models available. 100lbs. and 250lbs. of fish food
- Welding interlocking top that won’t leak
If you’re looking for accurate feeding, less waste, and larger, healthier fish, then this fish feeder is for you! The Texas Avenger Fish Feeder can also be used as a game feeder to feed deer, turkeys, quail, pheasants, or just songbirds! There is no end to the variety of game you can feed with the Texas Avenger.
Many people will use this product for fish in the summer, then use the same feeder for wild game in the fall & winter, making it a dual-purpose feeder! Perfect for feeding big catfish, big bass, big bluegill, and even big crappie.
There are a wide range of benefits to adding fish feeders to a lake or pond.
One of the main feeders is a directional fish feeder which can be situated at the edge of any pond or lake, where they dispense fish food at programmed intervals throughout the day. A lake and pond fish feeder can enhance your fishing experience by increasing the game fish populations and drawing fish closer to the surface of the water at your favorite fishing spots. Determining which fish feeder best suits your pond is the first step to increasing food for your fish.