24′ Windmill Aeration System
Our New 24′ Windmill Aeration System includes Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100 Ft of 1/2″ regular airline.
This 24′ Windmill Aeration System is one of the TALLEST windmills on the market! Impressive 24′ tower stands over 27 feet tall when fully erected.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73″ which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads’ higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10′, 20′, or even 30′ deep.
This tower will really catch the wind!
The Outdoor Water Solutions Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam II” technology minimizes bearing fatigue with Stainless Steel componentsPatent-pending new design
- Check out this video to see how fast and easy assembly is
- Manufactured with high-quality 18-gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better airflow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to the shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output – 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5-year warranty on bearings and cams!
Also available in a Super Premier Model:
Our 24′ Super Premier Windmill Aeration System pumps tons of air, even more than other companies that sell “dual diaphragm” models. The secret is our patent-pending “BalCam II” Technology that allows us to pump more air with a single diaphragm. The benefit to you is that you’ll have fewer moving parts, fewer bearing’s and fewer diaphragms to service and maintain. This unit is rated at 3.0 – 4.5 CFM and includes everything you’ll need to install your unit and begin aerating your pond. It also has a 5-year warranty on the compressor, which is unmatched in the industry.