3 HP Classic Series Electric Fountain
3 HP Classic Fountain OWS Classic™ Series – Commercial Quality
Outdoor Water Solutions has developed the Classic Series of high performance fountains like the 3 HP Classic Fountain. This new line is recognized for high efficiency and great reliability while keeping it’s life cycle cost low. These floating pond fountains are designed to have a long life in the roughest conditions.
Pump and Motor
- Industry proven submersible pump and motor (Made in the U.S.A.) 230v Single Phase
- 100% stainless steel components to resist corrosion
- Comes standard with 150′ power cord. Lengths available up to 300′.
- Optimized hydraulics that increase performance and efficiency
- Octagonal bearings protect against abrasive particles
- All new high strength stainless steel frame
- High density polyethylene floats with full UV protection
- Large profile stainless steel cage that fully encases the pump and motor
- Low profile display heads with interchangeable nozzles
- Easy access to both the pump and motor for maintenance
- (4) Low Voltage energy efficient LED lights
- Stainless steel housing with tempered glass lenses
- Separate timer for lights
- Full industry leading 4 year warranty on the pump and motor
- 3 year warranty on the floats and power cables
- 2 year warranty on the control panels and lights
Nozzle Options – All Fully Interchangeable
- Orion Nozzle – 24′ Tall x 45′ Wide
- Sirius Nozzle – 24′ Tall x 40′ Wide
- Nebula Nozzle – 24′ Tall x 50′ Wide
- Spectrum Nozzle – 22′ Tall x 30’ Wide
- Premium Nozzles
- Tornado Nozzle – 16′ Tall x 45′ Wide
- Tornado + Geyser – 21′ Tall x 45′ Wide
Benefits of Adding a Floating Pond Fountain
Optimizing Your Pond
A pond can give your layout an aesthetically pleasing landscape along with a beautiful setup for your pond life. To get the most out of your pond, you will have to do a few things. However, let’s concentrate on one of the most critical things in this article. This is, of course, adding a floating pond fountain like the 3HP Classic Fountain from Outdoor Water Solutions. Let’s go over five benefits that you can get from adding this water feature:
If you plan on having fish life in your pond, they will need oxygen to survive and thrive. A floating pond fountain can oxygenate your pond. Moreover, it is also essential that you invest in a pond fountain that can accommodate the size of your pond. The primary purpose of any aerating system is to keep the water moving. A balanced ecosystem is what you want to achieve with your floating pond fountain.
A Relaxing Atmosphere:
The floating pond fountain works to give your pond a healthy layout while giving you a gorgeous and relaxing addition. You may even see the difference in your fish, frogs, turtles, and other types of pond animals. They may seem much livelier and happier. The sound of the falling water coming from the pond fountain will also contribute to the relaxing environment.
Improves Water Quality:
Improving water quality for your pond is important. As you create healthy oxygen levels for your pond life, you will begin to see an improvement in healthy bacteria, aquatic organisms, balanced algae levels, and more. In combination, all of these benefits will improve your water quality.
Want to know more about adding a Floating Pond Fountain? Click here!