The Large Backyard Bronze Windmill is a backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for.
This Large Backyard Bronze Windmill is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- Measures 11’6″ to the top of the fan blades. The base measures 2’8″ wide.
- 1 piece 30” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes – traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
Why Use Windmill Aeration
Windmill aeration is ideal for a location where solar aeration is not practical, or running electric is not realistic. In other words, our windmill aeration systems are ideal for any location that is open. In addition, the massive 73″ head turns in even low wind situations. Plus, the front dome and blade have been recently redesigned for better airflow. Above all, his keeps your pond or lake aerated even on those balmy summer days. For instance, standing an impressive 27′, the windmill can capture winds you don’t even notice.
For context, at 27′, you will notice tree leaves rustling in the breeze even when you cannot feel it. In other words, you never have to worry about the wind blowing too hard. Importantly, our self-governing head protects against over-turning caused by high winds. In conclusion, our compressors have you covered with a full 5-year warranty on cams and bearings. When you install a windmill aeration system, you can put mother nature to work for you and allow her to aerate your pond!