A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This imported windmill is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all of our products. By using “HDG” or hot dipped galvanized steel for the tower and head, you’re getting a decorative windmill that will last, just like the old time windmills you see out on the farm. We also use high quality sealed bearings on the windmill fan so it turns and turns without locking up.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Windmill has a sturdy 4 leg tower design
- It measures 11’6″ to the top of the fan blades. The base measures 2’8″ wide.
- This decorative windmill includes a 1 piece 30” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Includes a structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes but still functions and spins
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes – traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
This is one of our most popular windmills and we have sold thousands. Great for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, Birthdays and or just to buy as an attractive feature.