Root Wad Kit Fish Attractor-Mossback
Increase the surface area of your shallow water sanctuary by clustering three individual Root Wad Kit Fish Attractor units together. Each Root Wad is secured to a base and is topped with a cover to create much-needed shallow water shade for your pond or lake.
Ideal for providing shallow water habitat, the Root Wad creates a shoreline sanctuary for fry and baitfish while providing ambush structure for cruising sport fish. This Root Wad Kit creates the ideal habitat to help your pond. You will be about to grow large bluegill, bass, and crappie using this fish attractor to create a suitable habitat. Most ponds and lakes lack a suitable structure to protect smaller baitfish or provide a structured environment for larger fish. But with the Root Wad Kit Fish Attractor, you can feel confident that you are doing all you can to grow the largest trophy-size fish.
You will be the envy of all your fisherman friends when you grow your fish using the Root Wad Kit Fish Attractor.
This fish attractor kit is ideal for shallow water habitats starting at about 6 feet deep. The kit has three 20” scuffed PVC trunks and twenty-seven 46” textured, flexible composite limbs to help your fish grow large. Best of all, it can be placed vertically by hanging it from a dock or pier or horizontally at the bottom of your pond or lake. You can use it in conjunction with other fish attractors to create a massive brush-pile-style protective habitat!
Three 20” scuffed PVC trunks, twenty-seven 46” flexible and textured composite limbs, one three-post base, one three-hole shade top.
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S.. and made from recycled plastic for a true green feel.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths – from 6 ft. up to 20 ft. or 30 ft.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these together and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Easy to assemble –Place a concrete block or a bag of concrete in the base of the product. (Weighting not included)