Increase the surface area of your shallow water sanctuary by clustering three individual Root Wad units together. Each Root Wad is secured to a base and is topped with a cover to create much needed shallow water shade for your pond or lake.
Includes: Three 40” scuffed PVC trunk, Twenty Four 46” flexible and textured composite limbs, one three-post base, one three-hole shade top
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S.. and made from recycled plastic, for a true “green” feel.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths – from 6 ft. up to 20 ft. or 30 ft.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these together and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Easy to assemble – comes with mounting cables so you can attach to your dock, pier, or concrete blocks.
Need help or have questions?
Fill out our form and we will get back to you with your information.