Double the size of the Root Wad, the Safe Haven is designed for slightly deeper applications. Increase survival rates in your lake or pond by providing both shallow and deep water sanctuary for your fry and baitfish. The condensed-limb pattern creates safe zones for smaller fish, shade, and ambush cover for sport fish.
Includes: One 40” scuffed PVC trunk & Eighteen 46” flexible and textured composite limbs
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S.. and made from recycled plastic, for a true “green” feel.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths – from 6 ft. up to 20 ft. or 30 ft.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these together and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Easy to assemble – comes with mounting cables so you can attach to your dock, pier, or concrete blocks.