Small Backyard Windmill (Multiple Color Options)
The Small Backyard Windmill (Multiple Color Options) is a backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill.
Above all, the Small Backyard Windmill (Multiple Color Options) has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 8ft. 3in. in total height
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Sealed bearings for long life (no bushings!)
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes – traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.
- Also available with Red or Black tips
Why add an ornamental windmill?
If you’re looking for a windmill that is authentic and makes a statement, then the Outdoor Water Solutions line of large Ornamental windmills is the way to go. We can customize almost any windmill to fit your property and can go from as short as 15′ up to 27′ in height.
Towers are configurable in 3-or 4-legged setups and come in your choice of galvanized steel or wood. Plus, you can powder coated the heads in your choice of colors, including any sports team colors. We can also customize your tailfin with decals or removable magnets with your farm’s logo, or if you are a real fan, your favorite team!
Want to Decorate Your Yard?
When it comes to decorating your yard, there are many things that you will be able to do. In this article, we will go over some of the decorating ideas that you can implement to enhance your yard’s beauty and overall unique layout. Since the exterior layout is meant to complement the interior design of a house, it is always best to choose an adornment that will match the overall aestetic. Let’s go over five great ways to beautify your yard:
An ornamental windmill is an excellent addition to any yard. It will give the exterior layout of your home a unique look. You can find a wide range of alternatives in sizes, depending on the area of your yard. Our galvanized windmills come in 3- and 4-leg configurations that can be wood or galvanized steel. Galvanized windmills are also among the top options in windmills for your yard. These ornamental windmills are made to withstand all types of weather elements, including rain, snow, and wind. You can get one as short as 15 feet to as tall as 27 feet.
A garden can be a simple and fun project to do for your yard. You can begin to grow your garden yourself, or you can hire a professional landscaper. It may be a good idea to work on your garden at a steady pace. Maybe, you can even make the entire process last for a couple of months. Take your time in researching which types of plants you prefer. You can choose the ideal plants that will grow better where you live. Even if you already have a different kind of ornamental layout for your yard, a garden is another perfect alternative for any existing yard.
Want to know the other ways? Click here!