TurboAir™ 24v Direct Drive Solar Aeration System
The TurboAir II is a new, upgraded direct drive system that offers several features and benefits others don’t. These include:
- Highest output rocking piston compressor rated at 3.7 CFM at 10 psi.
- Longest run time over all competitors due to 2 high output solar panels providing > 600 watts of power.
- Our proprietary MaxEnergy™ Solar Controller.
- 2 cooling fans on all systems to keep the compressor cool which extends the compressor life.
- Pressure gauge and pressure relief valve on all units.
- Powder coated aluminum cabinet with lifetime warranty
- 2 high output solar panels with aluminum racking and mounting pole
The only thing extra you need is some concrete to secure the mounting pole. Click here for the latest information.
The TurboAir II includes:
- 200′ of 1/2″ Weighted Airline
- 2 Single Disc Diffuser with Self Sinking Base designed to sink without having to add sand or gravel. These are 9″ rubber membrane diffusers with self-cleaning design. Includes a back flow valve to prevent water from entering the airline.
- Optional sound kit available which includes acoustic foam, a fan sound guard and a mounting base.
Why Solar Aeration?
Not everyone wants to run power to their pond or lake, especially if the cost is prohibitive. In addition, there are also some people that want to use green energy instead of paying the power companies every month. Solar-powered aeration is a great alternative, and because of our high output compressors, we can produce as much air or even more air each day than alternative systems on the market. Above all, no matter how deep your pond is, we have a solar aerator for you.
The key to using solar aeration for large or deep ponds is proper equipment. Our solar pond aeration systems can aerate even the deepest ponds to make sure your pond ecosystem is healthy and functional. In addition, our solar aeration systems are the gold-standard in the industry, known for long life and ease-of-use. OWS compressors are designed for high output in high-pressure situations, like very deep ponds. With the right configuration of solar panels and our Quantum Compressors, we ensure your pond has all the air it needs. These are direct drive systems and will only run during sunlight hours; however, we use a variable speed controller to get partial operation in lower light conditions.