175 lbs Texas Hunter Fish Feeder
The 175 lbs Texas Hunter Fish Feeder have quality features that allow them to last longer. Plus it can reliably deliver fish feed to the fish on time and keep your fish food fresh longer.
Features of Fish Feeder:
- Available in either straight legs for docks or adjustable legs for shoreline setting.
- Patented centrifugal air blower: Texas Hunter fish feeders feature a patented air blower system that projects feed consistently and evenly.
- Powered by dual motors.
- Pond feeders release food in a high-velocity sheet of air to effectively supply fish food to your pond.
- Effective food projection: Our directional lake fish feeders release food in a 20-foot wide and 45-foot-long triangular pattern. This projects food evenly across the water and covers a large enough area so all of your fish can be fed. Our directional fish feeders also prevent food from dropping within three to five feet of the feeder.
- Rechargeable 12-volt battery: A 12-volt rechargeable battery powers the Texas Hunter fish feeders for reliable long-term performance.
- Our optional 2-watt solar charger can be mounted on any side of your fish feeder for reliable power all year long.
- The solar charger is mountable on any side, so you can place your feeder without having to chase the sunlight.
- Built-in sight glass: Each Texas Hunter pond feeder has a built-in sight glass so you can check your feed levels easily and quickly.
- Galvanized steel construction: Because of the galvanized steel and a powder-coated finish, the Texas Hunter pond fish feeders are built to last
- Finish designed to withstand the elements and protect against rust. Powder coating provides the solar charger with long life.
- Lockable lid and access door: Our fish feeders feature a lockable lid to keep your fish food fresh. The lockable access door protects the fish feeder’s timer and battery from the weather. It also works well to keep animals from getting into your feeder.
- Premium Digital Timer: Our premium digital timer allows you to schedule up to nine feeding times each day to ensure your fish are constantly fed at the same time. Consistent feeding helps your fish and keeps them happy and healthy.
- Feeding duration is adjustable from one to 60 seconds