Replacement OWS Windmill Compressor
Why buy an older, outdated compressor when you can upgrade your unit to the latest patent-pending design and pump 3 times more air with the Replacement OWS Windmill Compressor. This compressor fits all Outdoor Water Solutions windmills as well as all aeration windmills manufactured in Canada.
- Patent Pending BalCam II Technology that balances the workload across three internally mounted sealed bearings
- High-Quality Pillow Block Sealed Bearings. You do not need to grease high-quality bearing’s.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel Crankshaft and Stainless Steel Excentric (no one else offers Stainless Steel!)
- Industries only 5 year warranty
- Pumps up to 4.5 CFM of air at 30 psi which triples the amount of air of most older compressors on the market.
- Standard 1″ crankshaft that will accept other windmill heads, including those imported from Canada
- Standard 2″ pivot tube holes which works in other aeration windmill tower cones (pivot tube not included)
- Includes a 1/2″ fitting on top, but we can use a 3/8″ fitting or provide an easy to use 3/8″ x 1/2″ connector to connect into a smaller airline.
Give us a call at 1-866-471-1614 or 1-479-756-1614, and we’ll work with you on an upgrade! This is the BEST compressor on the market!
Aeration and Your Pond
A pond can add a beautiful and unique layout to your landscape. In fact, it may even increase the property value of your home. However, along with having a pond, you will have to correctly prepare the layout, including installing an aeration system. One of the alternatives that you can consider is a windmill aeration system, such as our 24’ Windmill Super Premier Aeration System. The aeration is vital to keep your pond clean. This article will go over five reasons why you should consider a windmill aeration setup for your pond.
Aeration is an integral part of your pond. Its primary purpose is to keep the water in the pond circulating. Without any type of circulation, the water in the pond will become stagnant. This can lead to algae, pond muck, mosquitos, and more. The ideal solution is an aeration setup. The windmill aeration system is a great solution to keep your pond healthy and looking great. It will also have your fish and other pond life thriving in their natural habitat.
A windmill aeration setup uses wind to operate. Because of its inner workings, it is considered an environmentally friendly alternative to other options, such as electrical aeration systems. Since the windmill works primarily with wind, you won’t have to rely on electricity. Pollution will be minimized without the use of electricity and will contribute to the well-being of the environment.
Works in any Season:
A windmill can work in any season. As long as there is wind in your area, the windmill aeration setup will continue to work, including at night. You can even measure how big you want your windmill. A bigger windmill will be able to give you more power for your pond. This will come in handy for larger ponds that will need more aeration.
Windmill aeration systems are great options for rural areas, such as farms. It is convenient for those who can’t get an electrical setup as easily. Moreover, you won’t have to deal with the hassle of installing electrical components, such as wires. Most electrical wires would have to be buried in the ground, but you won’t need to worry about the windmill aeration system. To get an optimal placement for your windmill, make sure that you install it in a wide-open area and without any obstructions. This will allow the wind to flow freely. Rest assured that the windmill setup will work for any rural homestead.