1/2 HP Floating Fountain Eco Line with LED Lights
Outdoor Water Solutions offers a 1/2 HP Floating Fountain Eco Line with LED Lights.
- Economical to purchase and maintain
- Economical to operate with its low amp draw
- Eco-friendly design due to its low profile and energy efficient operation
- 32” High-Quality Black Molded Float with UV Protection
- ½ HP Maxis™ Pump with 100’ Power Cord
- Each Fountain Includes 4 Different Nozzle Patterns so you can choose the Pattern you like. (Scroll down to see the four different patterns).
- Includes High-Quality Filter Basket to Protect Pump & Motor
- Include Low Voltage LED Light Kit with (2) LED Light Fixtures, 100’ Power Cord & 15 amp Class A GFCI Controller with a 24-hour Mechanical Timer and Photocell
- Quick and easy installation
- Only uses 5 running amps of 110V electricity
- Impressive flow rates
- Works in both lined and natural dirt ponds
- Only needs a minimum of 36” of water to operate
- (2) Low Voltage LED lights with stainless steel housings.
- 2 Year Warranty on fountain pumps and timers
- 5 Year Warranty on fountain floats
Perfect for ponds as small as 30′ across to as large as an acre in size! You get your choice of four different display patterns (all included at no extra charge). Why spend $2,000+ for a 1/2 hp fountain when you can purchase this one with (2) stainless steel Low Voltage LED lights for under $1,600. Backed by Outdoor Water Solutions, one of the top companies in the pond and lake market!
Benefits of Adding a Floating Pond Fountain
Optimizing Your Pond
A pond can give your layout an aesthetically pleasing landscape along with a beautiful setup for your pond life. To get the most out of your pond, you will have to do a few things. However, let’s concentrate on one of the most critical things in this article. This is, of course, adding a floating pond fountain like the 3HP Classic Fountain from Outdoor Water Solutions. Let’s go over five benefits that you can get from adding this water feature:
If you plan on having fish life in your pond, they will need oxygen to survive and thrive. A floating pond fountain can oxygenate your pond. Moreover, it is also essential that you invest in a pond fountain that can accommodate the size of your pond. The primary purpose of any aerating system is to keep the water moving. A balanced ecosystem is what you want to achieve with your floating pond fountain.
A Relaxing Atmosphere:
The floating pond fountain works to give your pond a healthy layout while giving you a gorgeous and relaxing addition. You may even see the difference in your fish, frogs, turtles, and other types of pond animals. They may seem much livelier and happier. The sound of the falling water coming from the pond fountain will also contribute to the relaxing environment.
Improves Water Quality:
Improving water quality for your pond is important. As you create healthy oxygen levels for your pond life, you will begin to see an improvement in healthy bacteria, aquatic organisms, balanced algae levels, and more. In combination, all of these benefits will improve your water quality.
Want to know more about adding a Floating Pond Fountain? Click here!