1 HP Floating Pond Fountain Eco Line with LED Lights
There are a lot of 1 hp fountains on the market but none like the 1 HP Floating Pond Fountain Eco Line with LED Lights. Some are well built, and some are not. Outdoor Water Solutions focuses on building a high-quality fountain at a reasonable price. We start with a high quality 32″ black molded float with full UV protection.
We then add a 1 HP Maxis™ pump that is designed to last and to stand up to tough pond environments.
Each fountain includes four different nozzle patterns at no extra charge and a full-size mesh sock to keep algae and debris out of your pump. Our lights use stainless steel housings and energy efficient LEDs. You won’t find a better-built fountain and lights anywhere for this price! We put our name and reputation behind it!
Key Features of the 1 HP Floating Pond Fountain Eco Line with LED Lights
- Plug and Go design for installation and operation
- 100ft and 150ft cord with plug
- Pump includes built in thermic overload protection
- Fountain does not require routine oil changes like some other fountains
- Low-cost operation, only 10 amp power draw
- Each fountain includes four different nozzle patterns so you can choose the pattern you like.
- Only needs 36″ of water to operate
- Timer includes 15amp Class A GFCI, 24hr mechanical timer, and photocell sensor
- 32″ High-Quality black molded float includes UV-protected polyethylene
- Outdoor Water Solutions Maxis™ 1 HP Pump and Motor
- 32″ High quality black molded float with UV protection
- (2) Low Voltage LED bright lights with stainless steel housings and mounting hardware
- Debris sock to keep out algae, weeds, and other foreign material
- 15 amp Class A GFCI, timer and photocell sensor
- 50′ of mooring line
- 4 interchangeable nozzles
Warranty: 2 years pump, lights and timer and 5 years on the fountain float.
Benefits of Adding a 1 HP Floating Pond Fountain Eco Line with LED Lights
Optimizing Your Pond
A pond can give your layout an aesthetically pleasing landscape along with a beautiful setup for your pond life. To get the most out of your pond, you will have to do a few things. However, let’s concentrate on one of the most critical things in this article. This is, of course, adding a floating pond fountain like the 3HP Classic Fountain from Outdoor Water Solutions. Let’s go over five benefits that you can get from adding this water feature:
If you plan on having fish life in your pond, they will need oxygen to survive and thrive. A floating pond fountain can oxygenate your pond. Moreover, it is also essential that you invest in a pond fountain that can accommodate the size of your pond. The primary purpose of any aerating system is to keep the water moving. A balanced ecosystem is what you want to achieve with your floating pond fountain.
A Relaxing Atmosphere:
The floating pond fountain works to give your pond a healthy layout while giving you a gorgeous and relaxing addition. You may even see the difference in your fish, frogs, turtles, and other types of pond animals. They may seem much livelier and happier. The sound of the falling water coming from the pond fountain will also contribute to the relaxing environment.
Improves Water Quality:
Improving water quality for your pond is important. As you create healthy oxygen levels for your pond life, you will begin to see an improvement in healthy bacteria, aquatic organisms, balanced algae levels, and more. In combination, all of these benefits will improve your water quality.
Want to know more about adding a Floating Pond Fountain? Click here!