20′ Windmill Aeration System
Our most popular windmill! The 20′ Windmill Aeration System includes Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100 Ft of 1/2″ regular airline.
The 20′ Windmill Aeration System produces 20% more wind at the elevated height compared to the lower height windmills. At 20 feet tall, this windmill works well in clear areas or areas with ground clutter like small trees and buildings. If your windmill site has large trees or tall buildings, one of our tallest windmills is best.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73″ in diameter, which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. The head has been redesigned with better blades and an improved front dome to work well even in times of low wind. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads’ higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10′, 20′ or even 30′ deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam II” technology minimizes bearing fatigue with new Stainless Steel components
- Patent-pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better airflow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to the shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output – 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full five-year warranty on bearings and cams!