Spawning Bundle Fish Attractor-Mossback
By adding the Spawning Bundle Fish Attractor-Mossback to your pond, you will have an ideal spawning structure for your bait and sport fish. Above all, it provides a habitat when a natural substrate isn’t available. In addition, it can enhance your current spawning situation. Additionally, having multiple Spawning Beds supplies shoreline habitat all year long, which is important even when the spawn is over. The attached Root Wad on each bed are great for bait and sport fish. Fill with small gravel and arrange the limbs to provide cover for fish to protect your fish.
Spawning Bundle Includes:
- 3 Spawning Beds
Target Fish: Multi-species (both bait and sport fish)
Ideal Water Depth: 3 or more ft.
- Install in 3 or more feet of water.
- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- One-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment to increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb are flexible to significantly reduces angler snagging.
- Outdoor Water Solutions offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when Fish Attractor are installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
Spawning Bundle Dimensions:
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Individual Spawning Bed Dimensions:
- Height: 24 inches
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: 46 inches, Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 75 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 14 lbs.