The 24′ 4 Legged Powder Coated Windmill Aeration System includes – Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100′ of Regular Airline, 50′ Weighted Airline, Hose Connector Pack, Tower Hinges and an optional Personalized Tailfin.
The total height of the 24′ 4 Legged Powder Coated Windmill is 27′ to the top of the windmill blades.
This 24′ 4 Legged Powder Coated Windmill is a single diaphragm powder coated windmill aeration system that comes in your choice of any two colors, with one or both being custom order colors, or you can choose from our standard colors.
Customize your windmill and paint the following sections of your windmill any which way – Blades, Braces, Tail, Tower, Dome.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73″ in diameter, which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads’ higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10′, 20′ or even 30′ deep.
Let us design and custom powder coat a 24′ 4 Legged Powder Coated Windmill Aeration System that you’ll be proud of for years to come!
The Outdoor Water Solutions Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- “BalCam II” technology minimizes bearing fatigue with new Stainless Steel components
- Patent-pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better airflow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to the shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output – 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full five-year warranty on bearings and cams!
Available in the following colors:
- Blue & White
- Forest Green
- Green & Yellow
- Red & White
- Custom (1 or 2 colors)
Optional Personalized Tailfin:
- Lettering or Logo on each side of the tail fin