Trophy Tree Fish Attractor
The open spacing of the Trophy Tree Fish Attractor provides plenty of interstitial space for sport fish to capitalize on their opportunistic nature and ambush prey. The Trophy Tree is most effective when placed near a Root Wad or Safe Haven as it is the perfect combination of attraction and protection. The Trophy Tree Fish Attractor is designed to help you grow larger, more impressive, trophy-size fish that will make you the envy of all the fishermen.
More information about the Trophy Tree:
Additionally, it promotes a healthy balance of algae and phytoplankton. Using the mounting cables, it is designed to hang vertically when mounted to a pier or dock. Plus, it can be placed horizontally at the bottom of your lake or pond. It can be placed at depths from 6 feet up to 30 feet! Made with a 40” scuffed PVC trunk, this fish attractor has 9 46” textured, flexible composite limbs. Since you can place it with the Root Wad or Safe Haven, it can create a massive habitat to help protect smaller fish and grow larger fish. It is manufactured in the U.S. with recycled plastic, so it doesn’t just make a good environment for your fish; it helps protect the environment for everyone.
- One 40” scuffed PVC trunk & Nine 46” flexible and textured composite limbs
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S…. and made from recycled plastic for a true green feel.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths – from 6 ft. up to 20 ft. or 30 ft.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Secure a concrete block (not included) to your product by adding a MossBack Fish Habitat Block Adapter (sold separately).