12′ Windmill Aeration System
The 12′ Windmill Aeration System includes an Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100 Ft of 1/2″ reg. airline.
The Outdoor Water Solutions 12′ Windmill Aeration System offers:
- “BalCam II” technology minimizes bearing fatigue with new Stainless Steel components
- Patent-pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high-quality 18-gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better airflow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to the shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output – 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5-year warranty on bearings and cams!
Options include the following sizes:
The 12 FT tower is our lowest tower height windmill – it works well if you have no trees around and are located in a higher wind area. The windmill compressor and head are the same units for all tower heights.
The 16 Ft tower produces approximately 10% more aeration than the 12 FT tower height due to the elevated size of the tower. The head diameter measures a full 73″ making this the largest in the industry.
The 20 FT tower produces 20% more wind at the elevated height compared to the lower height windmills. The blade diameter on all units is a full 73″ in diameter, which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads’ higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10′, 20′ or even 30′ deep.