This 20′ Four-Legged Windmill is our most popular windmill, only with 4 Legs instead of Three!
Our 20′ Four-Legged Windmill Aeration System includes Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100 Ft of 1/2″ regular airline. This is everything you need to get your system up and running on day one. Plus, our windmills are designed to be easy to assemble and install.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73″ in diameter, which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads’ higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10′, 20′ or even 30′ deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam II” technology minimizes bearing fatigue with new Stainless Steel components
- Patent-pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better airflow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to the haft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output – 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5-year warranty on bearings and cams
Also available in a Super Premier Model: This System comes with:
- 4 Legged Windmill tower with our patent-pending BalCam II Compressor can pump up to 4.5 CFM of air at 30 psi.
- 100′ of 1/2″ polytubing
- 200′ of 1/2″ Weighted Airline
- 2 Airstones with Backflow Valves
- One pair of tower hinges
- Two Airstone Housing buckets
- Two Duck Decoy Markers
- Hose Connectors
Great for Pond Aeration!