Everything you need to accessorize your windmill for ponds 1 to 2 acres in size. This kit gives you the ability to run two airstones so you can aerate your pond in multiple areas.
This kit includes enough hose connectors and weighted airline to get air to the bottom of your mid-sized pond or lake. It also has an extra airstone with a foot valve and a two-way selector to let you regulate the airflow between the two stones. The OWS tower hinges allow you to quickly raise and lower your windmill. The two duck decoys mark where you drop your airstone, and the airstone housing buckets keep it out of the muck and mud.
- 150′ of 1/2″ weighted airline to keep your airline on the bottom of your pond.
- 1 extra Airstone and foot valve.
- A 2-way selector valve to regulate airflow between 2 airstones.
- 1 set of OWS tower hinges to help raise and lower your windmill much easier.
- 2 Airstone housing buckets to keep your airstones out of the mud and the “muck.”
- 2 duck decoy markers to help you retrieve your housing bucket and airstone if ever needed.
- Hose connectors
Why is windmill aeration perfect? You can put the power of the wind to work on your pond or lake! Sometimes electric aeration or solar aeration just do not meet your needs. If electric power is too costly to run or your pond does not receive consistent sunlight, you will want to look for an alternative power source. That is where windmill aeration comes in. Because our windmills come in sizes up to 24′, nothing stops you from using windmill aeration to provide all the aeration your pond could need. No matter how big your pond is, we have a windmill big enough to aerate your pond completely.