16′ Windmill Aeration System includes Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100 Ft of 1/2″ of regular airline.
The 16′ Windmill Aeration System produces approximately 10% more aeration than the 12 FT tower height due to the elevated height of the tower. Plus, the head diameter measures a full 73″ making this the largest in the industry. The large head is perfect for turning in even the lowest wind situations. Don’t worry about not having enough air for your windmill. The blades and front dome are more energy efficient.
This system works great in open areas with no trees or building around to obstruct the flow of wind. If the area you are interested in installing a windmill in is partially obstructed, you need to install one of our taller windmill aeration systems to ensure you get the most air to your pond or lake.
An Outdoor Water Solutions windmill system can to be installed in as little as one to two days. This system is hard working and simple to maintain. Above all, it has a full 5-year warranty on bearing and cams.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam II” technology minimizes bearing fatigue with new Stainless Steel components
- Patent-pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high-quality 18-gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better airflow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to the shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline
- High Air Output – 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5-year warranty on bearings and cams!