24′ Four-Legged Windmill Aeration System
The 24′ Four-Legged Windmill Aeration System is our most popular windmill aerator, only with 4 Legs instead of Three!
Our 24′ Four-Legged Windmill Aeration System includes Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100′ of 1/2″ regular air line.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73″ in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10′, 20′ or even 30′ deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam II” technology minimizes bearing fatigue with new Stainless Steel components
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output – 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Great for Pond Aeration!
How to Get the Most Out of Your Yard This Spring
The Spring Season and Your Yard
Spring is the perfect time to let your imagination run free on your yard’s layout. Although it may not seem apparent at first, you may have more space than you realize in your backyard. You can consider a wide range of ways to get the most out of your yard’s space. Let’s go over some of the ideas that can transform your yard into a beautiful landscape.
Building a Deck
The first thing you can think about doing is building a large deck. This deck can also serve as a patio for the backyard. The idea here is to have a large area where you can get together with friends and family. This is perfect for a small barbecue or just a relaxing evening.
Adding a 24′ Four-Legged Windmill Aeration System
Decorations can help to bring out the unique environment in a yard. One of the options you can use for your yard is a backyard windmill. A decorative windmill can accentuate the traditional design you may find in rural areas, such as farms. Moreover, if you have a small pond in your backyard, a backyard windmill will also complement your pond beautifully. You can find an assortment of backyard windmills to fit the layout of your property.